ESIC Chennai Super Specialist Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 10 post of Super Specialist, Child Psychologist. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ESIC Chennai Super Specialist, Child Psychologist Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
ESIC Chennai Super Specialist Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Names||Super Specialist, Child Psychologist|
|No. of Posts||10 Posts|
|Walk-In-Interview Date and Time||27th July 2021 10:30 AM onwards|
|Document Verification Date and Time||27th July 2021 9:30 to 10:30 AM|
|Selection Process||Document Verification, Walk-In-Interview|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
To apply for the ESIC Chennai Super Specialist, Child Psychologist Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, ESIC Chennai Super Specialist, Child Psychologist used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Educational Qualifications & Experience for Super Specialists Posts
- MBBS and MD/ MS/ DNB Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/ Institution.
- DM/ MCH in respective Super Specialty from MCI recognized Medical College/ DNB
in concerned super-specialty or equivalent.
- Should have registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
- Five years of experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the First Post
Age Limit for Super Specialists Posts
The candidates should have an upper age limit of 65 years as of 1st August 2021.
Educational Qualifications & Experience for Child Psychologist post
- M.A/ M.Sc. in Psychology with M. Phil in Clinical Psychology from a recognized
University or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in Child & Adolescence mental health.
Age Limit for Child Psychologist post
The candidates should have an age limit between 21-35 years.
- Candidates have to Rs.200/- as Interview Fee in favor of ESI Fund account no.1 payable at Chennai. (By Demand draft)
- Whereas candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD category are exempted from payment.
- Candidates who are interested in the posts of Full Time/ Part Time Super Specialist, Child Psychologist, should attend the Document Verification before appearing for the Interview.
- The document verification will be held on 27th July 2021 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
- And the candidates whose documents are verified and found eligible will be allowed to the Interview.
- The Interview will be held on the same date i.e 27th July 2021 from 10:30 AM onwards.
For Full Time Super Specialists:
- Super Specialist (Entry Level) – Rs. 2,00,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per
month. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
- Consultant (Senior Level) – Rs. 2,40,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month.
No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
For Part-Time Super Specialists:
- Super Specialist (Entry Level) – Rs. 1,00,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per
month for 04 hours per day & 04 days in a week.
- Consultant (Senior Level) – Rs. 1,50,000/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month
for 04 hours per day & 04 days in a week.
- For Child Psychologist: – Rs. 45,120/- (Consolidated remuneration) per month.
How to Attend the ESIC Chennai Walkin?
- Visit the official website @ www.esic.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Super Specialist, Child Psychologist Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Employees State Insurance Corporation asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 27.07.2021.
|To Download the ESIC Chennai Super Specialist, Child Psychologist Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|Walk-In-Interview Venue – ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, K.K.NAGAR, CHENNAI- 600 078|