Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 | 23 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – Madras Regimental Centre Wellington, Nilgiris, Tamilnadu has released an online notification for recruitment to the 23 post of LDC, Bootmaker, Cook, Tailor, Safaiwala, Barber, Washerman. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Madras Regimental Centre Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment 2021 | 23 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Madras Regimental Centre Wellington, Nilgiris, Tamilnadu|
|Post Names||LDC, Bootmaker, Cook, Tailor, Safaiwala, Barber, Washerman|
|No. of Posts||23 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
|Selection Process||Written and Practical Test|
|Official Notification||Madras Regimental Centre Job 2021 Official Notification|
To apply for the Madras Regimental Centre Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Madras Regimental Centre used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Posts Name||Essential Qualifications|
- The applying aspirants should be of age 18 – 25 years of age.
- Then only they will be eligible to apply for the Madras Regimental Centre Wellington Recruitment 2021.
Selection Process 2021
Madras Regimental Centre used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Madras Regimental Centre Job 2021
- Visit the official website of Madras Regimental Centre @joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Lower Division Clerk, Safaiwala, Cook, Washerman, Tailor, Barber, Bootmaker Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Madras Regimental Centre Wellington, Nilgiris Tamilnadu asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 28.08.2021.