LBSH Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply Now – Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital has released an online notification for recruitment to the 108 Vacancies of Senior Resident, Junior Resident Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in LBSH Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
LBSH Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply Now
|Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital
|Senior Resident, Junior Resident (Medical), Junior Resident (Dental), Junior Resident Dental (Adhoc)
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|11th July 2022
|Application Ending Date
|1st August 2022
|Screening Test and Interview
|Download LBSH Jobs Notification
To apply for the LBSH Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, LBSH used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- For the post of Junior Resident (Medical & Dental), the candidate must possess MBBS/ BDS Degree & should have valid DMC/ DDC registration.
- For the post of Senior Residents the candidate must posses PG Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma
- For the post of Junior Resident (Medical & Dental) – the candidate must have maximum age of 33 years. And if no suitable candidates available then candidates to the age of 40 years will be accepted.
- For the post of Senior Residents – the candidate must have a maximum age of 37 years.
- For the post of Junior Resident (Medical & Dental)- Rs.200/- for UR & OBC.
- For the post of Senior Residents – Rs.500/- for UR & OBC.
- SC/ ST/ PH category candidates are exempted from fees.
- A screening Test may be conducted to shortlist the applicants (If incase there are more applicants for the vacancies).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews.
- Candidates who get selected for the posts of Senior Residents will get Level-11 (67700-208700)
- And for Junior Residents (Medical and Dental) Level-10 (56100-177500) plus usual allowance as per residency scheme.
LBSH Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the LBSH exam will be uploaded on the LBSH website.
- Further, the direct link to download the LBSH exam will be provided to you here below.
LBSH Answer Key 2022
- The LBSH will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the LBSH answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the LBSH answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
LBSH Result 2022
- LBSH will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The LBSH result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the LBSH .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the LBSH exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.