Army Dental Corps Jobs 2021 | 37 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Indian Army has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Army Dental Corps. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 37 (Thirty Seven) Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 19th April 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 18th May 2021 Check the other details from below.
Army Dental Corps Jobs 2021 | 37 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Join Army Dental Corps|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission|
|Total Vacancies||37 Posts|
|Starting Date||19th April 2021|
|Closing Date||18th May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2021 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 16 Dec 2020, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/Score card of NEET (MDS)-2021 along with the application.
- Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
- He / she should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Mar 2021 & must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2021.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years as on 31.12.2021 is mandatory to apply for Indian Army Bharti 2021. Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria, If failed then candidates application will be rejected directly.
Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs 200/- (Rs. Two Hundred Only), online towards DGAFMS (APF Fund) along with the application. It is to be ensured while making the online payment that all details are correctly entered before submission of the application.
Mode Of Payment
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Screening for Calling for Interview
- Medical Examination
The Civilian Dental surgeons on commissioning in AD Corps will be granted rank of Capt in the pay scale PB-3 (15600-39100). They will be entitled Grade Pay of Rs 6100/-, Military Service Pay (MSP) of Rs 6000/-. Non-practicing Allowance (NPA) at the rate of 25% of the Basic pay+ Grade Pay + MSP and DA as admissible. In addition, entitled rations, subsidized accommodation and allied facilities shall be provided. MDS degree holders will be eligible for PG allowance of Rs.1500/- p.m. or ‘specialist pay’ after undergoing the laid down procedure. Officers are also entitled to 60 days Annual Leave & 20 days Casual Leave, LTC, free Medical facilities for self and family including dependent parents, Group Insurance of Rs. 75 lacs & Canteen Stores Depot (CSD) facility etc., as per the existing rules.
How to Apply for Army Dental Corps Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Army Dental Corps Jobs 2021 Notification link
- Where a new page will be opened, there the Applicant Eligibility will be done
- Once if you are eligible to apply, proceed with the application process by filling in all the details in the given fields
- Finally, download the Application form for further references
- Candidates must make sure that they apply for the post before the closing date, 18th May 2021.
|Army Dental Corps Job 2021 Notification||Job Notification|
|Online Application for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment||Application Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|