KSP Technical Staff Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ksp.gov.in – Karnataka State Police Department has released a notification for 29 vacancies of Technical Staff (Boat Captain, Assistant Boat Captain, Motor Launch Mechanic, Engine Driver, Khalasi) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the KSP Technical Staff Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the KSP Technical Staff Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the KSP Technical Staff exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Karnataka State Police Department will release the KSP Technical Staff Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
KSP Technical Staff Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date @ksp.gov.in
|Karnataka State Police Technical Staff Hall Ticket 2021|
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Post Name||Technical Staff (Boat Captain, Assistant Boat Captain, Motor Launch Mechanic, Engine Driver, Khalasi)|
|Total Vacancies||29 Posts|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Location||Udupi – Karnataka|
Details Mentioned on the KSP Technical Staff Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the KSP Technical Staff Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For KSP Technical Staff Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download KSP Technical Staff Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website Of Karnataka State Police @ ksp.gov.in.
- Search for the KSP Technical Staff Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket 2021 link.
- You will be redirected to the new page to apply.
- Give your details like registration number and password.
- The hall Ticket will be visible on the screen.
- Check and download it from the official website.
|To Download KSP Technical Staff Admit Card 2021|