Karnataka Bhavan Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Karnataka Bhavan has released a notification for 32 vacancies of Assistant Manager, Receptionists/ Telephone Developers, Kitchen Mate, Peon Watchman, Gardener Sweeper, Room Boy/ Bearer Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Karnataka Bhavan Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Karnataka Bhavan Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the Karnataka Bhavan exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Karnataka Bhavan will release the Karnataka Bhavan Admit Card in the July 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Karnataka Bhavan Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bhavan|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Receptionists/ Telephone Developers, Kitchen Mate, Peon Watchman, Gardener Sweeper, Room Boy/ Bearer|
|No. of Posts||32 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||July 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||July 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the Karnataka Bhavan Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Karnataka Bhavan Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Karnataka Bhavan Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Karnataka Bhavan Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bhavan @ karnatakabhavan.karnataka.gov.in
- Search in for the Karnataka Bhavan Admit Card 2021 on the Home Page
- Once you find its related link, click on the respective link.
- Fill in all your details in the given fields.
- Submit your specifications.
- Finally, download the Karnataka Bhavan Admit Card 2021 for future references.
|To Download Karnataka Bhavan Admit Card 2021|
|Karnataka Bhavan Recruitment 2021 | 32 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online