Kota University Merit List 2023 Released | UOK Provisional Merit List – Kota University has released the cut off merit list for graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Kota University graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Kota University and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
Kota University Merit List 2023 Released | UOK Provisional Merit List
|Organization Name||University Of Kota|
|Courses||B. Pharmacy Courses|
|Merit List Release Status
|Mode of Merit List Declaration||Online|
|Location||Maharao Bhim Singh Marg, Kota (Rajasthan)|
Kota University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
An application that has passed in Graduation Passed, they can join MA, MSC, MCOM, MCA, MBA, M.Tech. & M.Ed. course for session 2023-2022.
- Admission Process: –Students will be selected by Merit list which will be made by previous class mark sheet.
- Reservation of Seats: – The University is providing 3% reservation to Physical Handicapped students.
Colleges Affiliated by Kota University
- Veena Memorial College of Education – [VMCE]
- Sourabh College of Teacher Training
- Raghukul Teacher Training College
- Millennium Teacher Training College
- Darshan B.Ed College
- SRD Modi College for Women
- SK Teachers Training College – SKTT
- Shri Krishna Teachers Training College
- Ramanand Teacher Training College
- Prashanti College of Education for Women
- Om Kothari Institute of Teacher Training
- Om Kothari Institute of Management and Technology
- Kautilya Women Teacher Training Institute
- Jawahar Lal Nehru B.Ed. College
- Kota College of Education
- Bharti Teachers Training College
- Gopeshwar Teacher’s Training College
- Aklan Girls PG College
Kota University Admission 2023 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2023
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Kota University Merit List 2023
- Visit the official site of the Kota University @ uok.ac.in.
- The University Of Kota will display on the screen.
- At the top of the page, you can see the “Online Admission” tab.
- Click on that tab.
- The admission.uok.ac.in new page will appear.
- Go to the Notification/ Merit List section.
- In that search for the Kota University Merit List 2023.
- Click on the “Revised First Provisional Merit List Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)” link.
- Check and download the Kota University Merit List 2023.
|Download Kota University Provisional Admission List 2023||Admission List|