Kerala TET Admit Card 2022 | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Dates Out – Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET). Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Kerala TET Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Kerala TET Exam Date 2022 is 26th, 27th November 2022. Candidates can download the Kerala TET exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will release the Kerala TET Admit Card is To Be Released.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2022 | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Dates Out
|Organization Name||Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
|Exam Name||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)|
|Exam Dates||26th, 27th November 2022|
|download of Admit Card is Available from||To be released|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and also must have passed Trained Teachers Certificate or Diploma in Education (TTCDEd/ DLEd). (or)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the Kerala TET Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Kerala TET Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Dates :
|KTET Application Form Start Date||25th October 2022|
|Application Form End Date||7th November 2022|
|KTET Admit Card||21st November 2022|
|KTET Exam date||4th & 5th May 2022|
|KTET Result||26th & 27th November 2022.|
How To Download Kerala TET Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the main page, you can find the KTET Hall Ticket 2022 link.
- Now just click on that link.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter all valid information and hit on the submit button.
- As per the given information, KTET Admit Card 2022 will open.
- Check all available data and download it.
- Take a printout of hard copy to carry for the examination.
|Admission Form Online | Offline||Cut Off | Merit List|
|Date Sheet | Time Table||Exam Analysis Today|
|Online Application Form||Previous Year Papers|