Kerala TET Admit Card 2022 | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Dates Out – Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET). Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Kerala TET Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Kerala TET Exam Date 2022 is 4th, 5th May 2022
Candidates can download the Kerala TET exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will release the Kerala TET Admit Card is 25th April 2022. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 Kerala TET Admit Card 2022 | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Dates Out
Kerala TET Admit Card 2022 | Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Dates Out
|Organization Name||Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
|Exam Name||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET)|
|Exam Dates||4th, 5th May 2022|
|download of Admit Card is Available from||25th April 2022|
Details Mentioned on the Kerala TET Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Kerala TET Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Kerala TET Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Kerala TET Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the main page, you can find the KTET Hall Ticket 2022 link.
- Now just click on that link.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter all valid information and hit on the submit button.
- As per the given information, KTET Admit Card 2022 will open.
- Check all available data and download it.
- Take a printout of hard copy to carry for the examination.
|To Download Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|