APSSB CGL Exam Notification 2022 – 52 Posts, Eligibility, Salary – Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has released an online notification for recruitment to the 52 Vacancies of Upper Division Clerk (District Establishment), Upper Division Clerk, Junior Inspector/ Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/ JACS) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in APSSB CGL Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
APSSB CGL Exam Notification 2022 – 52 Posts, Eligibility, Salary
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (District Establishment), Upper Division Clerk, Junior Inspector/ Auditor of Cooperative Societies (JICS/ JACS)|
|No. of Posts||52 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||20th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||16th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Skill Test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|APSSB Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the APSSB CGL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, APSSB CGL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|Upper Division Clerk (Post Code – 1/22, 2/22)||
|Junior Inspector/ Auditor of Cooperative Societies||
As per the APSSB Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022 notification, Candidates have an age limit of between 18 to 32 Years to do apply for the given recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- A Non-refundable fee of Rs. 150 for APST candidates and Rs. 200 for General candidates.
- A person with disabilities (PwD) are exempt from paying the fee.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the Written examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will attend the Skill Test.
- The final merit list is released on the basis of written test and skill test.
Candidates who will be selected for the 52 Arunachal Pradesh SSB CGL Vacancy 2022, will take the salary is
- Level 5, Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300/-
APSSB CGL Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the APSSB CGL exam will be uploaded on the APSSB CGL website.
- Further, the direct link to download the APSSB CGL exam will be provided to you here below.
APSSB CGL Answer Key 2022
- The APSSB CGL will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the APSSB CGL answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the APSSB CGL answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
APSSB CGL Result 2022
- APSSB CGL will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The APSSB CGL result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the APSSB CGL .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the APSSB CGL exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.