Kerala PSC Assistant Jobs 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 36 post of Assistant Gr-II. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Kerala PSC Assistant Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Kerala PSC Assistant Jobs 2021 | 36 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Gr-II|
|Total Vacancies||36 Posts|
|Notification Date||2nd August 2021|
|Closing Date||8th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Official Notification||Kerala PSC Assistant Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
To apply for the Kerala PSC Assistant Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Kerala PSC Assistant used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- BA / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent 3 years degree awarded by a recognized University.
- Kerala PSC job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 36 years with good sprite.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Other Backward Communities and SC/ ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
No application fee is required.
Kerala PSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary of Rs.22,200-48,000/-
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Assistant Job 2021?
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC @ www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Gr-II Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Kerala Public Service Commission asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.