Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 | 122 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Kerala Public Service Commission has declared an online notification for recruitment to the 122 post . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Kerala PSC Notification before the last date 5th May 2021. All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 | 122 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology, Assistant Professor in Electronics, State Mass Education and Media Officer, Scientific Officer, Organiser for Sports in Schools, Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence, Assistant/ Auditor, Architectural Draftsman Grade I, Draftsman Gr I/Overseer (Civil), Personnel Manager, X-Ray Technician, Lecturer in Computer Engineering, Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering – Technical Education (Govt. Polytechnics) (Cat.No.65/2021), Worker/ Plant Attender Grade III, Overseer, Lower Division Clerk, Fireman Gr. II, Junior Typist, Accounts Officer, Technician Grade-II (Electronics), Accounts Assistant, Computer Operator, Boiler Attendant, Assistant Chemist, Store Keeper, Electrician Gr. II, Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)- LPS, Godown Manager|
|Total Vacancies||122 Posts|
|Closing Date||5th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Online Test|
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology||02|
|Assistant Professor in Electronics||01|
|State Mass Education and Media Officer||01|
|Organizer for Sports in Schools||01|
|Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence||01|
|Assistant / Auditor||Not Estimated|
|Architectural Draftsman Grade I||03|
|Draftsman Gr I/ Overseer (Civil)||13|
|Lecturer in Computer Engineering||14|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering – Technical Education||02|
|Worker/Plant Attender Grade III||24|
|Worker/Plant Attender Grade III||23|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Fireman Gr. II||02|
|Technician Grade-II (Electronics)||01|
|Electrician Gr. II||01|
|Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)- LPS||03|
Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology
- M.Ch.(Surgical Gastroenterology)/ DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
- Three years of Physical Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
- Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore – Cochin Medical Council).
Assistant Professor in Electronics
- Masters Degree in the subject concerned with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.
- Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government on this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge of Malayalam.
State Mass Education and Media Officer
- Should be a Graduate of a recognized University.
- Should have at least 7 years experience of Mass Communication / Field Publicity in a Government organization or quasi-Government organization or Government-owned company or Government-owned corporation or any company registered under the Indian Companies Act.
- First or second class M.Sc., in Analytical Chemistry of a recognized University
- 3 years experience in a Laboratory recognized by the Government especially in Chemical Analysis or Testing of Indigenous Medicine
Organizer for Sports in Schools
- Bachelor in Physical Education (B.PED) from a recognized university
- A minimum of10 years experience as a Physical Education Teacher, preferably in a High School (Government or Aided)
Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from any recognized university after undergoing a regular institutional course of study.
- Diploma in Commercial Practice awarded /recognized by Government of Kerala after three years of regular institutional course of study.
Assistant / Auditor
A Degree in any faculty from a recognized University or its equivalent. 18-40 years
Architectural Draftsman Grade I
- Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent
- Must possess any of the following qualifications:-
i) Pass in Section A&B of the Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) in Engineering (Civil)
ii) Diploma in Engineering (Civil) (3-year course) issued by the Government of Kerala or Diploma recognized by Government as equivalent thereto.
- Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Management/ Master of Personnel Management or equivalent qualification recognized by any University in Kerala
- 3 (three) years post qualification experience in Personnel Management in a reputed Organization.
- A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification
- A pass in the X-Ray Technician course from a Medical College or from an institution recognized by the Government.
Lecturer in Computer Engineering
First Class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University after undergoing a regular course of Study.
Worker/ Plant Attender Grade III
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent. 18-40 years
Worker/ Plant Attender Grade III
- Must have 3 (Three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited ie. the Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Unions and should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- SSLC or it’s Equivalent.
- Three years diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Education, Government of Kerala or its Equivalent
Lower Division Clerk
- A Degree in Commerce or Degree of a recognized University with Co-operation as a special subject
- B.A./ B. Sc./B. Com Degree (3 years) of a recognized University and HDC or equivalent (HDC or equivalent of State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC/ HDCM of National Council for Co- operative Training) or Successful completion of the subordinate (Junior) Personnel Co-operative Training Course (JDC).
- B. Sc (Co-operation and Banking) Degree of Kerala Agricultural University.
- A Certificate in Computer Application/Data entry issued by an Institution recognized by Government of Kerala or Government of India
Fireman Gr. II
- SSLC or it’s equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in fire fighting in the Air Force or in a State Fire force or in the Fire Service of an Industrial establishment.
- Should have the physical standard of a minimum of 165 cm height, 50 kg weight, and 81 cm normal chest measurement and 86.6 cm expanded chest measurement.
- Pass in SSLC
- Typewriting English (Lower) KGTE or MGTE
- Typewriting Malayalam (Lower) KGTE
1st class Graduate in Commerce with a pass in Intermediate examination of CA/ ICWA and two years experience in the accounts section of a large or medium industry
Technician Grade-II (Electronics)
A pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification. ITI/NAC/NTC in Electronics.
- B.Com Degree from a recognized University.
- DCA obtained after a course of study of minimum 3 months duration from an institute recognized by the Government
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Certificate in Data Entry and Office Automation/ Certificate in Data Entry and Console Operation from an Institute recognized by Government.
First-class Boiler Attendant Certificate with five years experience in operating/maintaining Boiler in a large/ medium industry
Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical Engineering with three years experience in plywood industry/factory.
Graduate with three years experience in the stores of a large or medium industry in a similar position.
Electrician Gr. II
- S.S.L.C. With I.T.I Electrician
- I.T.I. (Wireman Trade)
- KGCE (Electrical)
- Language Teacher (Arabic)- LPS A degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- A Title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- A Pass in Pre-Degree with Part III Arabic (Special Optional) of the Calicut University.
- A Pass in Plus Two, Part III Arabic (Optional) course conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination in Kerala
- A pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala with Arabic under Part I and II first language.
- A pass in SSLC examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or it’s equivalent; and any one of the following qualifications.
- Graduation from a recognized University with HDC/JDC.
- B. Com with Co-operation.
- Two years Experience in logistics/ Godown Management from a reputed firm.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology||21 – 46 years|
|Assistant Professor in Electronics||22-40 years|
|State Mass Education and Media Officer||18-50 years|
|Scientific Officer||20 – 41 years|
|Organizer for Sports in Schools||18-50 years|
|Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence||18 – 36 years|
|Assistant / Auditor||18-40 years|
|Architectural Draftsman Grade I||18-36 years|
|Draftsman Gr I/Overseer (Civil)|
|Personnel Manager||18-40 years|
|X-Ray Technician||18-36 years|
|Lecturer in Computer Engineering||20-39 years|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering|
|Worker/ Plant Attender Grade III||18-40 years|
|Worker/ Plant Attender Grade III||18-50 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-40 years|
|Fireman Gr. II||18-36 years|
|Junior Typist||18-40 years|
|Accounts Officer||18-36 years|
|Technician Grade-II (Electronics)||18-50 years|
|Accounts Assistant||18-36 years|
|Computer Operator||18-36 years|
|Boiler Attendant||18-36 years|
|Assistant Chemist||18-36 years|
|Store Keeper||18-36 years|
|Electrician Gr. II||18-39 years|
|Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)- LPS||18-40 years|
|Godown Manager||18-45 years|
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/ Online Test.
Kerala PSC Jobs Salary Details 2021
Kerala PSC has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
The candidates will get a salary of Rs. 3560/- to Rs. 153200/- Per Month.
How To Apply For Kerala PSC Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site of KPSC @ www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Select the recruitment section.
- There visit hte Notification section.
- On that page. you can find the Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 Notifications.
- Check the details in the respective notifications.
- And fill the Kerala PSC Application Form 2021.
- Submit to the officials.
|Kerala PSC Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Kerala PSC Application Form 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|