Kerala High Court Watchman Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections – Candidates who applied for the Assistant gave their Exam successfully on 30 July 2021, 03 August 2021 & 06 August 2021 . So, now all the candidates are waiting for the Answer key of this Exam. So, the candidates can check about their Performances and have an idea that how much marks they are going to get in the Result. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Answer Key from the Various Sources. Answer Key will be release soon on the Official website of Kerala High Court by the Department of Kerala High Court . Candidate can Check and Download their Answer Key from the official website of Kerala High Court or they can download the same from the link given below.
Kerala High Court Watchman Answer Key 2021 | Exam Key | Objections
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court|
|Post Name||Watchman, Plumber, Caretaker|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Answer Key Release Date||2nd Week of August 2021– Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Kerala High Court has successfully conducted the Written Exam for the Posts of Assistant on 30.07.2021, 03.08.2021 & 06.08.2021.
- The Exam was of Objective type & the Questions were in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions in this exam were 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam was 100 Marks.
- Every Question was of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam was of 75 minutes.
- There was also a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for attempting the wrong answers.
- If there is any candidates who is not satisfied with the Answers provided in the Answer Key by the official department
- Candidates can fill the objection form to raise his/ her query against the Wrong Answers provided in the Answer key.
- The Time allocated to fill the objection form was of 7 Days from the Date of release of the Answer key on the official department
- Candidates must have to attach the Proof/ Source for the Given Wrong Answers in the Answer Key.
The candidates are advised to clearly mention the objection along with the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Advertisement number
- Category number
- Name of the post
- Date of the examination
- Shift of the exam (morning, noon and evening)
How To Download Kerala High Court Watchman Exam Key 2021
- Visit the official site @ hckrecruitment.nic.in
- You will be on the home page of the Kerala High Court.
- Check for the Kerala High Court Watchman, Plumber, Caretaker Exam Answer Key 2021 link.
- Clicking on it will make the answer key visible.
- Check and download it.
|To Download Kerala High Court Watchman Exam Key 2021||Answer Key|
|Kerala High Court Watchman Result 2021
|Official Website||Click Here|