Kerala High Court Watchman Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List – Candidates who applied for the Assistant in Kerala High Court gave their Exam successfully on 30th July 2021, 3rd August 2021 & 6th August 2021 and now all the candidates are waiting for the Results. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of Kerala High Court . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of Kerala High Court
Kerala High Court Watchman Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List
||Kerala High Court
||Watchman, Plumber, Caretaker
|No. of Posts
- Watchman – 30th July 2021
- Plumber – 3rd August 2021
- Care Taker – 6th August 2021
|Result Release Date
||September 2021 – Tentatively
||Sarkari Naukri Result
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Kerala High Court has successfully conducted the Written Exam for the Posts of Assistant on 30.07.2021, 03.08.2021 & 06.08.2021.
- The Exam was of Objective type & the Questions were in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions in this exam were 100 questions.
- Maximum Marks for this exam was 100 Marks.
- Every Question was of 1 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam was of 75 minutes.
- There was also a Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for attempting the wrong answers.
Kerala High Court Watchman Cut off
Kerala High Court Watchman Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare Kerala High Court Watchman Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Kerala High Court Will Declare BNP Dewas Kerala High Court Watchman Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide Kerala High Court Watchman Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
Minimum qualifying mark for Written Test
||Cut Off scores
Minimum qualifying mark for Practical Test
- The practical test will be conducted to check the skill of the candidate.
- The test will be of 50 marks and the cut off/ minimum qualifying marks in the test is 15 marks
Minimum qualifying mark for Oral Test
- The oral test will be conducted to test the mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, character, etc. of the candidate.
- The total marks for the test are 10 marks and the minimum qualifying mark in the test is 3 marks
How To Download Kerala High Court Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @ hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Kerala High Court home page opens.
- On the top “Results” option be seen.
- Click on it, then you will be directed to another page.
- There select the required list.
- You will be lead to the next page.
- There search for the Kerala High Court Watchman, Plumber, Caretaker Result 2021 link.
- Now, tap on view.
- The result will be visible on the screen.
- Check and download it.
1 thought on “Kerala High Court Watchman Result 2021 | Check Cut Off | Merit List”
KERALA HIGHCOURT WATCHMAN EXPECTED CUT OF MARKS