Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – High Court of Kerala has released a notification for 54 vacancies of Assistant Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Kerala High Court Assistant Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Date 2021 is September 2021 Expected
Candidates can download the Kerala High Court Assistant exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the High Court of Kerala will release the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card in September 2021 Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala|
|No. of Posts||55 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release||September 2021 – Tentative|
|Selection Process||Objective Test, Descriptive Test, and Interview|
Details Mentioned on the Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Kerala High Court Assistant Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of High Court of Kerala @ hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- High Court of Kerala main page opens.
- On the right side of the page, “What’s New” will be available.
- All the links will be available there.
- Search for the link of Kerala High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2021.
- Now, entering the required details will open the admit card.
- Check and download it from the official site.
|To Download Kerala High Court Assistant Hall Ticket 2021|