Delhi High Court Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date @ delhicourts.nic.in – Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge (Delhi High Court) has released a notification for 17 vacancies of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Delhi High Court Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Delhi High Court Exam Date 2021 will be announced in July 2021 Tentative .
Candidates can download the Delhi High Court exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge (Delhi High Court) will release the Delhi High Court Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Delhi High Court Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date @ delhicourts.nic.in
|Organization Name||Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge (Delhi High Court)|
|Post Names||Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server|
|No. of Posts||17 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2021 Tentatively|
|Exam Date||July 2021 Tentatively|
|Selection Process||Objection/ MCQ Test and Driving Test and Interview|
Details Mentioned on the Delhi High Court Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Delhi High Court Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Delhi High Court Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Delhi High Court Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ delhicourts.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Scroll down and see the Recruitments option.
- Click on it.
- All the recent notifications can be seen, In that search for the E- Admit Card download for the posts Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server link.
- By clicking on that link, you will be directed to the Candidate login page.
- Provide UderId, Password details. And then submit it.
- Then, Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for later use.
|To Download Delhi High Court Admit Card 2021|
|Delhi High Court Jobs 2021 | 17 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online