KEA Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 76 Vacancies of Assistant Engineers Grade-I (Civil), Junior Engineers (Civil), First Division Assistants (FDA) & Second Division Assistants (SDA) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in KEA Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
KEA Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineers Grade-I (Civil), Junior Engineers (Civil), First Division Assistants (FDA) & Second Division Assistants (SDA)|
|No of Posts||76 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||28th March 2022|
|Application Ending Date||20th April 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|KEA Jobs 2022 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineers Grade-I (Civil)||43|
|Junior Engineers (Civil)||18|
|First Division Assistants (FDA)||5|
|Second Division Assistants (SDA)||10|
To apply for the KEA Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, KEA used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- 10th, 12th, B.E/ B.Tech, Bachelor’s Degree.
- The age limit should be 18 to 35 years
- Refer to the below attached official notification for Age Relaxation details
- General/ Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat I Candidates: Rs.375/-
- PH Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Written Examination
|Assistant Engineers Grade-I (Civil)||Rs.43100 – 83900/-|
|Junior Engineers (Civil)||Rs.33450 – 62600/-|
|First Division Assistants (FDA)||Rs.27650 – 52650/-|
|Second Division Assistants (SDA)||Rs.21400 – 42000/-|
How To Apply For KEA AE, JE, SDA, FDA Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official site @ kea.kar.nic.in
- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) main page will open.
- Go to the Recruitment option and find the KEA Advt.
- Read all available details carefully.
- If eligible, then apply for KEA Jobs 2022 on or before the closing date.
KEA Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the KEA exam will be uploaded on the KEA website.
- Further, the direct link to download the KEA exam will be provided to you here below.
KEA Answer Key 2022
- The KEA will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the KEA answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the KEA answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
KEA Result 2022
- KEA will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The KEA result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the KEA .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the KEA exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.