KEA Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 1242 Vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in KEA Assistant Professor Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
KEA Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|7th October 2021 from 11:30 AM
|Application Ending Date
|KEA Assistant Professor Job 2021 Notification
|To Apply Online
|Online Registration Links
To apply for the KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, KEA Assistant Professor used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned or relevant or allied subject. (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC or ST or OBC (Non-creamy layer) or persons with Benchmark Disability.
- been declared successful in the “National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC or CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like “State Level Eligibility Test” or “KSET”.
- The candidates, who have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC and their subsequent amendments from time to time as the case may be, shall be exempted
from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET or SLET or KSET.
- The candidates must have attained the age of 22 years and but not have attained the age of-
- 45 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and Category-1 of other Backward Classes;
- 43 years in case of candidates belonging to Category-II(a). II (b), III(a), and III(b) of Other Backward Classes, and
- 40 years in case of General Merit Candidates.
- For General Merit and Others (Category-ll(a), II(b), III(a) and III(b)) – Rs.2000/-
- For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Category-1 – Rs.1000/-
- The payment has to be made in the “Computerized Post Office branches only.
- The officials will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the Competitive Examination.
- The examination will likely be conducted during the 3rd & 4th Week of December 2021.
- The candidates who will be selected for the post of Assistant Professor will be getting a UGC Pay Scale of Rs.57700/- -Rs.182400/-
How To Apply For the KEA Assistant Professor Job 2021
- Visit the official website @ kea.kar.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Karnataka Examinations Authority asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
KEA Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the KEA Assistant Professor exam will be uploaded on the KEA Assistant Professor website.
- Further, the direct link to download the KEA Assistant Professor exam will be provided to you here below.
KEA Assistant Professor Answer Key 2021
- The KEA Assistant Professor will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the KEA Assistant Professor answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the KEA Assistant Professor answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
KEA Assistant Professor Result 2021
- KEA Assistant Professor will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The KEA Assistant Professor result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the KEA Assistant Professor .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the KEA Assistant Professor exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.