JPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 232 Vacancies of Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JPSC Medical Officer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 JPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria
JPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||232 Posts|
|Starting Date||11th January 2022|
|Closing Date||9th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|JPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
To apply for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JPSC Medical Officer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
MBBS from Medical Recognized by Medical Council of India and State Govt And should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
- Minimum 23 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee.
- For General/ EBC/ BC/ EWS Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ ST Rs.150/- + Bank Charges
JPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
- Minimum Rs.9,300/-
- Maximum Rs.34,800/-
How To Apply For JPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022?
- Visit the Official Site @ jpsc.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Medical Officer Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Jharkhand Public Service Commission asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JPSC Medical Officer exam will be uploaded on the JPSC Medical Officer website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JPSC Medical Officer exam will be provided to you here below.
JPSC Medical Officer Answer Key 2022
- The JPSC Medical Officer will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JPSC Medical Officer answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JPSC Medical Officer answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JPSC Medical Officer Result 2022
- JPSC Medical Officer will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JPSC Medical Officer result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JPSC Medical Officer .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JPSC Medical Officer exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.