JPSC Veterinary Doctor Jobs 2021 | 166 Posts | Application Form – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) released notification for the post of Veterinary Doctor. JPSC has about 166 vacancies in Jharkhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Candidates will be hired for the Veterinary Doctor position on both regular and backlog basis. Employment notification regarding JPSC Veterinary Doctor Notification 2021 released on 18th March 2021.
JPSC Veterinary Doctor Jobs 2021 | 166 Posts | Application Form
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Post Name||Veterinary Doctor (Regular, Backlog)|
|Starting Date||24th March 2021|
|Closing Date||16th April 2021 (11:45 PM)|
|Last Date of Depositing Examination Fee||17th April 2021 (11:45 PM)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview/ Oral Examinations|
- Graduate (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) in Veterinary Science from any recognized University/ college/ institute described in the list I & II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984 (52 of 1984) and
- Registered with Jharkhand Veterinary Council or Indian Veterinary Council.
- The Applying Candidates should have a Minimum Age Limit of 22 years
- Maximum age limit:– Maximum age limit as per Resolution number – 609 dates- 25th January 2016 and resolution number-7636 dated-12th October 2018 of Personnel Administrative Reforms and Official Language Department.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Extremely Backward Classes (Annexure I)/ Backward classes (Annexure-II)||37 Years|
|Female (Unreserved/ Extremely Backward Classes )(Annexure-I)/ Backward Classes (Annexure-II)||38 Years|
|Scheduled Tribes/ Scheduled Castes (Male and Female)||40 Years|
|Economically Weaker Section||35 Years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)||A relaxation of 10 years in their respective category.|
|Ex-Servicemen||A relaxation of 5 years in their respective category.|
- Examination Fee: Rs.600 +Bank Charge for the candidates of Unreserved, Extremely Backward Class (Scheduled-I) and Backward Class (Scheduled-II) and Economically Weaker Citizen (EWS) Category Only.
- Exemption in Examination Fee: For the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes, Primitive Tribes/ Scheduled Castes of the State Of Jharkhand, the Examination Fee is Rs.150/- + Bank Charge Only.
- Disabled Candidates (at least 40 percent relevant disability) are exempted from the Examination Fee. For detailed information Check Official Notification.
Mode Of Payment
Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode by credit card/debit card/challan by SBI Collect
The Officials will conduct the Written Test and Interview/ Oral examinations to Select the candidates.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9300 – 34800 per month.
How to Apply for JPSC Veterinary Doctor Job 2021?
- Visit the Official site @ jpsc.gov.in
- Then the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) home page will be displayed.
- Now scroll down the page, then you will find the “latest Recruitments & Openings” section
- Under this section, you will find the “Recruitment of Veterinary Doctor (Backlog), Advt No. 05/2021” and Recruitment of Veterinary Doctor (Regular) Advt. No. 04/2021
- Then give a click on these advertisements.
- Next check all the details in the JPSC Veterinary Doctor Jobs 2021 Notification
- If you are interested and eligible for the above post
- Then fill the Online JPSC Veterinary Doctor Application Form 2021 Link.
- Now Pay the Application Fee.
- Finally, submit the Online JPSC Veterinary Doctor Application Form 2021 before the last date.
|To Download the JPSC Veterinary Doctor (Regular) Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Download the JPSC Veterinary Doctor (Backlog) Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online JPSC Veterinary Doctor Application Form 2021 Link||Click Here|
|To Download JPSC Veterinary Doctor Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|