JKSSB Jal Shakti Admit Card 2021 | Check JKSSB Exam Date – Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released a hall ticket for the recruitment of JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno, and Others posts at the official website . The recruitment has been released to fill 927 posts in Jal Shakti, Horticulture, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Hospitality & Protocol Department, Information departments through a written examination and skill tests. The job location for the will be Jammu and Kashmir. To attend the Exam JKSSB Admit Card 2021 is Mandatory. Further, officials will release JKSSB Hall Ticket 2021 in the month of April 2021 tentative.
JKSSB Jal Shakti Admit Card 2021 | Check JKSSB Exam Date
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil), Draftsman (Civil), Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer, Mechanic, Electrician, Driller, Steno Typist, Driver, Cashier, Cleaner, Senior Horticulture Technician, Canning Instructor, Foreman, Laboratory Technician, Welder, Assistant Seamerman, Horticulture Technician Grade-IV, Assistant Mechanic, Librarian, Cameraman, Tractor Driver, Table Boy, Tailor, Katib, Photo Librarian, Public Address System Operator (PASO), Screenman, Assistant Cameraman, Film Production Assistant, Junior Culture Assistant|
|No. Of Posts||927 Posts|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2021 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Driving Test (Driver Post)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Details Mentioned on the JKSSB Jal Shakti Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the JKSSB Jal Shakti Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For JKSSB Jal Shakti Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download JKSSB Jal Shakti Hall Ticket 2021?
- Visit the official site of the JKSSB Jal Shakti @ jkssb.nic.in.
- Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) official home page will appear on the screen.
- Now, from the what’s new section, find the JKSSB Admit Card 2021 for the respective departments.
- Click on the link.
- Provide all the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- JKSSB Hall Ticket 2021 will display on the screen.
- Download JKSSB Exam Admit Card and carry it to the exam center.
|To Download JKSSB Jal Shakti Admit Card 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|