JKPSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 126 Vacancies of Assistant Professor, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JKPSC Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
JKPSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Eligibility, Salary, Application Form, Apply
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Librarian, Physical Training Instructor|
|No. of Posts||126 Posts|
|Notification No||13 – PSC (DR-P) of 2022|
|Application Starting Date||30th May 2022|
|Application Ending Date||29th June 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|JKPSC PTI Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Physical Training Instructor (PTI)||1|
To apply for the JKPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JKPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Physical Training Instructor (PTI)||
- For OM category and In service candidate/ government: 40 Years
- For RBA, SC, ST, EWS, ALC, PSC, OSC candidates: 43 Years
- Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 Years
- For General category: Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved categories: Rs.500/-
- No application fee for PHC candidates
- The selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions laid in J&K Public Secvice Commission (Business & Procedure) rules 2021.
- The selected candidates will get Pay Band of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- +AGP Rs.6000 Pre Revised (57,000) Level 10
JKPSC Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JKPSC exam will be uploaded on the JKPSC website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JKPSC exam will be provided to you here below.
JKPSC Answer Key 2022
- The JKPSC will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JKPSC answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JKPSC answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JKPSC Result 2022
- JKPSC will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JKPSC result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JKPSC .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JKPSC exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.