JK Post Matric Scholarship 2023 | Application Form | Eligibility – Complete list of Jammu and Kashmir Scholarships. The Government of Jammu and Kashmir along with the Central Government provides various scholarships to students pursuing higher education in the State. These scholarships are given to school and college students. Scholarship is applicable only to students who are facing financial problems to complete their education. Through these scholarships, the Government wants to help these candidates complete their education. As we all know, the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir are facing financial problems. In this article, you will read about JK Scholarship.
JK Post Matric Scholarship 2023 | Application Form | Eligibility
||Government of India, Ministry of Tribal Affairs
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme
||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
|Starting Date for Registration
|End Date for Registration
- Last date: November 2023
- Defective Verification: November 2023
- Institute Verification: November 2023
- Scholarships are open to citizens of India
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post-matrics for post-secondary courses to be conducted in recognized institutions with the following requirements:
- Training courses such as private pilot licence courses in aircraft maintenance engineer courses and training – Scholarships for training courses at Ship Dufferin (now Rajendra) Military College, Dehradun and courses at all India and state level pre-examination training centres are not awarded.
- Students who want to study for another professional, e.g. after completing their academic career in a professional line. AFTER LLB, B.T. /Bed. Will not be eligible. From the academic year 1980-81, however, studies in two professional courses are allowed
- Students studying in Class XI of higher secondary schools who have continuous school courses of Class XII will not be eligible. However, in cases where class X examination of such courses is considered equivalent to matriculation and students can join other co-operative after passing class 10
Selection of Candidates
- All eligible ST candidates will be given scholarships under the application of means test prescribed in these regulations.
- Candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and submit their applications to the competent authorities in that State.
- They will also be treated as if they were studying in their own State in case of fee exemption or other concessions.
- For different groups, maintenance allowance is different. (See, ‘Government Plan’ link above)
- Additional allowance upto Rs 240 per month to disabled ST students
- reimbursement of mandatory non-refundable fee
- study travel charges up to 1,600 per year INR
- Typing thesis /etc. Printing charges up to 1,600 INR per year
- Annual allowance of 1,200 INR to students pursuing correspondence courses through distance and continuous education.
Required Documents :
- Personal details
- Details of Educational qualification (Mark Sheets of class 10 & 12)
- Caste Certificate (only for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Certificate of Disability
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
- Annual Income Certificate showing the total family income for the financial year
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship with Departments & Reward 2022
|Name of Scholarship
|Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS), J&K.
||AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education, MHRD
- For General Degree Course Rs. 30,000 Academic Fees are offered.
- For Professional Degree Course Rs. 1.25 Lakh Academic Fees are offered.
- For medical/BDS or equivalent medical streams Rs. 3 lakh are offered as academic fees.
- With all the above Rs. 1 as Maintenance allowance charges are also offered.
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/OBC/EBC/PC/DNT Students, J&K.
||Directorate of Social Welfare Jammu, Government of Jammu and Kashmir
- The Financial Help For Non-Refundable Fees with Maintenance allowance charges are offered.
|KEI High school Scholarship Program (HSSP).
||Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) in collaboration with Iqbal Memorial Trust (IMT)
How to Register For the J&K Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- Visit the official website of the scholarship portal @ scholarships.gov.in
- Now on the Homepage, click on the State Schemes tab.
- There click on the Jammu & Kashmir and check the Guidelines.
- Now go through the whole notification.
- If in case you are interested & eligible, applications complete in all respects shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution, being attended or last attended by the candidates, and shall be addressed to an officer specified for this purpose by the government of state/ union territory to which the student belongs, in accordance with the instructions issued by them from time to time.
|To Register Online For the JK Post Matric Scholarship 2023
||Click Here ( To Be Updated )
|To download the JK Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Notification
||Click Here ( To Be Updated )