Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2021 Download | JTET Exam Date Out – Jharkhand Academic Council has released a notification for Various Vacancies Of Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test . Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Jharkhand TET Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Jharkhand TET Exam Date 2021 will annonuced in November 2021 (Expected). Candidates can download the Jharkhand TET exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Jharkhand Academic Council will release the Jharkhand TET Admit Card is November 2021 Tentatively.
Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2021 Download | JTET Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Test Name||Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||November 2021 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 2021 Tentatively|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
JTET 2021 Exam Pattern
- It is a 2 hours 30 mins paper with MCQ questions.
- All questions are compulsory and no choice is given to the candidate.
- Each question has four answers out of which one is the right answer and the candidate must color the correct circle in the OMR sheet.
- The candidate will have to answer 150 questions.
- The candidate must time themselves accordingly.
- Each subject has a certain number of questions so it’s easy for candidates to get an idea of how to prepare.
- Both the papers have different subjects so candidates opting for both must prepare accordingly.
Details Mentioned on the Jharkhand TET Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Jharkhand TET Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council @ jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Then the Home Page appears on the Screen.
- Their aspirants can find the Recent Announcements Section.
- In that Section, check for the Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on that link, and give all the credentials in empty fields and submit them.
- Then, the JTET Admit Card 2021 is out.
- Download the JTET Hall Ticket and keep it for further use.
|To Download Jharkhand TET Hall Ticket 2021||Hall Ticket|
|Official Website||Click Here|