Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form | Registration Date | Apply Online – Jharkhand Joint Entrance Competitive Examination jharkhand ITI 2021 will conduct admission for candidates desirous of applying for various ITI courses. The application will be issued online by the authority. Candidates who are eligible to apply for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2021 can download the application form from the official website. Applicants will have a general application form to apply for various programmes.
The candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process as per their rank in the merit list. The entrance examination will be conducted once a year for admission to several training institutes. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear at the counselling site along with the documents required for verification. Jharkhand ITI Admit Card issued an online application form. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online from the official website.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form | Registration Date | Apply Online
|Organisation Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Selection procedure||Merit list|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Admission procedure||Jharkhand ITI admission|
|category||Online application Form|
Jharkhand ITI 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
- That applicant should be a resident of the State of Jharkhand and should be a domicile of the State of Jharkhand.
- For admission to trades like Welder, Carpenter, Seat Metal Worker, Wireman Trade, Mason, the applicant should pass the 08th standard examination.
- For other courses or trades, it is necessary to pass class 10 examination from a board recognized by the State or Government.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years.
- According to the rules, the widow of military personnel killed in military operations will get up to 45 years of age relaxation.
- It is mandatory for the admission seeker to submit his/her medical certificate at the time of admission to iti course.
Jharkhand ITI 2022: Important Dates
|Application Form starts from||1st Week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||2nd week of June 2022|
|Release of final merit list||4th Week of June 2022|
|Counselling Process will start from||After the release of merit list|
Jharkhand ITI 2022 : Seat Reservation
- Candidates who wish to get reservation in admission should have a valid caste certificate at the time of counselling process for verification.
- Reservation will be given only to reserved category.
- If, in any case, a reserved category applicant has secured maximum qualification, he/she will not be selected in the reserved quota.
- Those who are physically challenged or physically challenged applicants also come under reservation quota (provided they have to submit a valid certificate in support of their claim).
Process of filling Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2021
Candidates will have to fill the application form following the simple procedure given below.
- Candidates can fill the application form online mode after visiting the official website.
- From August 5 to August 20, 2021, the application form will be available for the candidates and they will have to click on the link of the application form.
- In the application form, candidates will have to fill all the correct and complete details and also upload the required documents in the required field.
- After filling all the details correctly, they have to confirm all the details and submit it and also take a print out of it for future use.
- Applicants can fill the application form through offline mode by visiting the official website.
- They have to download the application form and click on “Jceseb ICR Application Form” to download the application form.
- After downloading, they will have to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- They will have to pay the required application fee through demand draft in favour of “Controller of Examinations, J.C.E.C.E.B”.
- Candidates can speed up/speed up the candidates. Through registered post, “Controller of Examinations, JCESEB, Science and Technology Complex, Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi-834010, Jharkhand” will have to send duly filled application form
Documents required for verification
Candidates should carry the following documents while reporting to the college for verification of documents:
- Marksheet of 10th/12th
- 10th/12th Passing Certificate
- native certificate
- character certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Printout of application form
- Printout of results
- Identity proof se voter ID card, Aadhaar card etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- The question paper will have about 100 objective types of questions.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and English language.
Jharkhand ITI Admit Card 2022:
- The admit card will be declared online on the official website.
- By entering, name and DOB applicants can get the admit card.
- The e-admit card will contain all necessary details.
- The admit card link will be activated soon.
- The admit card is mandatory to sit in the examination hall.
Jharkhand ITI Exam 2022 Answer Key:
- Jharkhand ITI entrance exam answer key will be declared on the official site.
- The answer key will be declared after the entrance examination.
- The answer key contains all the correct answers.
- Applicants can also view the answer key through this post.