IRCON Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 32 Posts | Eligibility | Stipend | Apply Now – Candidates who have been eligible for engineering/engineering are eligible for engineering/ engineering. Your bachelor’s degree in technology/technology is not a good one. Diploma completed and those with age limit of 18-30 years can view this article about IRCON Apprenticeship 2021. Recently, IRCON officials have issued ircon apprentice jobs 2021 notification. Stating that there are 32 IRCON apprentice vacancies. And as per the notice, the officials have specified that they are accepting online IRCON application form for one year apprenticeship training in the trades mentioned below for IRCON projects in various States.
Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application through IRCON Apprentice Salyo Online Link, which is made available below this article. However, make sure that you submit your applications on or before 13 September 2021. And from the sections below, applicants may have details about IRCON Apprentice Stipend, required educational qualification, age limit and many other important details.
IRCON Apprentice Jobs 2021 | 32 Posts | Eligibility | Stipend | Apply Now
|Organization Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Post Names||Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||32 Posts|
|Training Duration||one year|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||13th September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Merit|
|Official Notification||Download IRCON Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
To apply for the IRCON Apprentice Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IRCON Apprentice used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Civil||Full-time Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|4.||Civil||Full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State|
The minimum age limit as on 01.08.2021 will be 18 years and maximum 30 years (SC/ST) 05 years relaxation for ST and 03 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs 8,500/- Per Month
How to Apply For the IRCON Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ www.ircon.org
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Graduate Apprentice, Technical Apprentice Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Ircon International Limited asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.