IRCON Manager Jobs 2021 | 29 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Ircon International Ltd has released the application for the post of Manager for 29 vacancies. The candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech are only eligible to apply for these positions. The selection process will be based on the written test and interview. Eligible candidate can apply through postal on or before the last date . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IRCON Manager Jobs 2021 | 29 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
||IRCON International Limited
||Manager/ Civil, Manager/ S&T, Manager/ OHE
|No. of Posts
|Mode of Recruitment
||On Contract Basis
|Walk-In-Interview Dates and Time
||16th, 18th, 20th August 2021, Time: 9:30 AM to 4:00 AM
||Central Government Jobs
||Rajasthan, UP, Assam, West Bengal
To apply for the IRCON Manager Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IRCON Manager used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
||Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Full-time Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Minimum Five years of experience in Civil Construction works. Railway experience will be preferred.
- Full-time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks
- Minimum Five-year experience in areas of Electronic Interlocking, Relay Interlocking, Automatic Signaling,
Digital Communication/ GSM-R/ Optic Fiber Communication.
- Full-Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade.
- Minimum Five-year experience in Electrical construction works in Railways, Metro Rail, and State Electricity Board.
OHE experience will be preferred.
- All the candidates who are interested in applying for the IRCON Manager Jobs 2021 should be having a Maximum of 50 years of age.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Walkin Date and Time
|Name of the Post
||Time & Walk-In-Interview Date
||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 16th August 2021
||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 18th August 2021
||09:30 AM to 04:00 PM on 20th August 2021
IRCON used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 60000 per month.
How to apply for IRCON Manager Job 2021
- Visit the official website of IRCON @www.ircon.org.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Manager Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Ircon International Limited asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 16.08.2021 to 20.08.2021.