ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2021 Download | Exam Dates Out @ icmai.in – Institute of Cost Accountants of India has released a notification for Intermediate, Final Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the ICMAI CMA Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the ICMAI CMA Exam Date 2021 is 8th To 15th December 2021
Candidates can download the ICMAI CMA exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India will release the ICMAI CMA Admit Card in Last Week of November 2021 Tentative. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2021 Download | Exam Dates Out @ icmai.in
|Organization Name||Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
|Course Name||Intermediate, Final|
|Exam Date||8th To 15th December 2021|
|Admit Card Release Status||Last Week of November 2021 Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the ICMAI CMA Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the ICMAI CMA Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
ICMAI CMA Exam Centers 2021
- Adipur-Kachchh (Gujarat),
- Angul Talcher,
- Berhampur – Ganjam (Odisha),
- Bharuch Ankleshwar,
- Bewar City (Rajasthan),
- Bikaner (Rajasthan),
- Duliajan (Assam),
- Kottakkal (Malappuram),
- Panaji (Goa),
- Port Blair,
- Visakhapatnam and Overseas Centres at Bahrain,
- Dubai and Muscat.
Important Highlights For ICMAI CMA Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ icmai.in.
- The home page of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India will be displayed.
- On the landing of the home page, students can find the Examination section.
- Click on the Examination and it will be directed to another page.
- Later students have to choose the Admit Card link which is available on the right side of the page.
- Now, enter the login details like Application Number, Password.
- Hit on Search.
- Your ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details and download the CMA Admit Card.
- Further, take a hard copy of the Admit Card to the exam hall without fail.
|To Download ICMAI CMA Hall Ticket 2021|
|To Check ICMAI CMA Exam Date Notice|