DGT Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Directorate General of Training has released an online notification for recruitment to the 17 post of Deputy Director . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DGT Notification before the last date (60 days from the date of Advertisement)
DGT Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Training|
|Post Names||Deputy Director|
|Total Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Starting Date||10th April 2021|
|Closing Date||60 days from the date of Advertisement|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- A Degree in Appropriate Branch, Engineering of a recognized university or institute
- Five years experience in a supervisory capacity in production or maintenance of servicing or teaching or training in a recognized technical institute including two years administrative experience.
- Master Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or Institute
- Knowledge of Preparation of Syllabi, Teaching Aids, Training Material.
The maximum Age for Appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 Years as of the closing date.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
The Selection of Candidates based on the Deputation Basis.
The Selected Candidates will get Rs.67,700/- to 2,08,700/- per month.
How To Apply For DGT Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site Directorate General of Training @ dgt.gov.in.
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Scroll down below.
- And check the Advertisement on Whats News.
- If you are eligible for the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form And submit to the Officials before the last date.
|DGT Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|