Haryana Ration Card 2021 | Check Ration Card List | Apply Online – Ration cards are issued by every state government and provided to Indian citizens who cannot afford to buy basic commodities. With a ration card, a family can avail food grains at subsidised rates under the Public Distribution System (PDS). The Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department under the Haryana Government issues various ration cards based on the income and number of members in a family.
The applicants who have applied for the ration card can view their name on the beneficiary list declared by the authority district wise. We have tried to cover every aspect related to the Ration card. The applicant can refer to this page to know about the filling of the application process, declaration of the beneficiary list, etc.
Haryana Ration Card 2021 | Check Ration Card List | Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Haryana Ration Card 2021|
|Launched by||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana|
|Launched in||Haryana State|
|Objective||To provide the food essentials at subsidiary rates for the people who can’t afford the basic commodities in the state of Haryana|
|Mode of Application/ Status check/ List||Online|
About Haryana Ration Card
The ration card is issued by the state government and is a very essential document for Indian citizens. The cards are different for the APL, BPL and Antyodaya families. The card is generally provided to the citizen who cannot avail the basic commodities. Through the Ration card, the citizens can avail the benefits of other government schemes. Under the National Food Security Act, the citizens are eligible to purchase food grains from the PDS (Public Distribution System) through the Haryana Ration Card.
Types of Haryana Ration Cards
- APL (Above Poverty Line) – This ration card is preferred for families who live Above Poverty Line.
- CBPL (Centre Below Poverty Line) – The CBPL Ration Card 2021 is for those people who live in the Centre Below Poverty Line.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) – These are usually green or yellow cards, these cards will be issued for the people who opt for rice and other basic commodities.
- OPH (Other Priority Household) – This card is issued for those who meet the eligibility criteria set by the State Government.
Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card
To apply for a ration card, you will have to submit the following documents:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Gas connection
- Previous electricity bills
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank passbook
Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card
- Only the citizens of Haryana can apply for the Haryana Ration Card 2021
- Newly married couples can apply
- Those who hold the temporary ration card which will expire soon can apply
Ration Card Benefits
- Ration card acts like the address proof and the identity of a person
- Can access the schemes and benefits provided by the Government
- Can get the goods in low cost which will be provided by the Government
How to check Ration Card List 2021 District Wise?
- Firstly, open the Department of Foods and Services website @ hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds#
- On the Home Page, go to MIS & REPORTS> REPORTS tab
- Now, choose the option Ration Card to open DFSO wise EPDS Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Click on the DFSO Name, then the AFSO wise Haryana Ration Card list 2021 will be displayed
- Now select the AFSO Name section, then click on the FPS ID to open the Haryana Ration Card list 2021
- Lastly, click the View button so that District wise Haryana Ration Card list 2021 will be opened
Process To Apply For Ration Card 2021
- Priorly, check into the official site @ saralharyana.gov.in
- On the Home Page itself, you will find the New user? Register here? link
- By clicking on the New user? Register here? link, you will be directed to another page.
- Give in your credentials in the fields asked
- Finally, submit your details in order to complete the registration process for Haryana Ration Card 2021
- Then you can sign in by using your Login ID and Password
|Haryana Ration Card Application Form Link|