Gujarat High Court Jobs 2021 | 9 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – High Court of Gujarat has released a recruitment notification for 09 posts on 20th April 2021. Gujarat High Court has issued the notification for English Stenographer Grade – II vacancies. There are a lot of job opportunities in Government Sectors. All the eligible candidates can check the details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021. Candidates who have interested qualifications are eligible to apply and submit the Gujarat High Court Application Form 2021 from 20th April 2021 to 4th May 2021.
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2021 | 9 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||High Court of Gujarat|
|Post Name||English Stenographer Grade – II|
|Total Vacancies||9 Posts|
|Starting Date||20th April 2021|
|Closing Date||4th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Stenography/ Skill Test and Written Test (Objective Type MCQs)|
Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually Gujarat High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized university.
Gujarat High Court job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 35 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification 2021.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (PH), ExServicemen and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.250/ plus usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/ plus usual Bank Charges, via “Print Application/Pay Fees” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.in
Mode of Payment
Carefully Read and Follow the Instructions/Help given thereat. Select the Mode of Payment i.e. Online Payment or Cash Challan (Offline) (Cash Challan will be generated Online at SBI epay website only).
- The Stenography / Skill Test and Viva Voce Test (Oral Interview) will be conducted at Ahmedabad or at the Centre(s) as decided by the High Court, and Candidates shall have to appear at their own cost in the respective tests.
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/ Skill Test and Written Test.
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the category wise Notified Vacancies and shall be operated during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
VIVAVOCE TEST (ORAL INTERVIEW)
- Viva Voce Test (Oral Interview) shall be of 40 Marks. Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva Voce Test (Oral
- Interview), will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application and Personality, etc.
The Salary is given for Stenographer Grade II (English) – Rs.39,900/- Per Month to Rs.1,26,600/- Per Month.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Job 2021?
- Visit the official site @ hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now by scrolling down the page, you will find the ” Notice board” section.
- Over there, click on the Gujarat High Court Jobs 2021 Notification link
- Next read all the details of the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for the above posts
- Then fill the Online Gujarat High Court Application Form
- Next Pay the Application Fee
- Lastly, submit the Gujarat High Court Application Form before the last date
|Download Gujarat High Court Job Notification||Job Notification|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|