BNP Dewas Result 2021 | Check BNP Dewas Cut Off | Merit List – The Bank Note Press Dewas recruitment process includes an online Tier I CBT and Stenography and Typing skill test for some posts which is sucessfully held 2nd August 2021. BNP Dewas will release the Bank Note Press Dewas result for online examination in the month of September/October 2021(expected). BNP Dewas has released a recruitment notification for various posts which includes Junior Technician, Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Secretarial Assistant and Junior Office Assistant.
BNP Dewas Result 2021 | Check BNP Dewas Cut Off | Merit List
|Organization Name||Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|Post Name||Welfare Officer, Supervisor (Ink Factory), Supervisor (Information Technology), Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician (Ink Factory), Junior Technician (Printing), Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT), Junior Technician (Mechanical/ AC), Secretarial Assistant, Junior Office Assistant|
|No. of Posts||135 Posts|
|Exam Date||2nd August 2021|
|Result Release Date||September 2021 Tentatively|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Typing Test, and Stenography Test|
How to Calculate Bank Note Press Dewas Marks?
- Know the total marks of the exam. Apart from the Professional Knowledge section which carries a weightage of 2 marks per question all other sections carry 1 mark for each question.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- Refer to the Bank Note Press Dewas Answer Key and check the answers if they are correct or not.
- Add up marks for all the questions you got correct to get the total marks that you have scored.
BNP Dewas Cut off
BNP Dewas Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare BNP Dewas Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Bank Note Press, Dewas Will Declare BNP Dewas Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide BNP Dewas Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in Professional Knowledge too. The Bank Note Press Dewas Dewas minimum qualifying marks is as follows:
|UR & EWS||55%|
BNP Dewas Merit List 2021
- BNP Dewas Merit List is the list of candidates who secure maximum marks in the BNP Dewas Exam.
- So that we will add BNP Dewas Merit List in this article once officials make it available on the official site.
- Hence applicants can proceed to the next selection process.
How to Check Bank Note Press Dewas Result?
- visit the Official website of BNP Dewas @bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Look for the direct link to check the result for the post you have applied for.
- Click on the link and login with your credentials.
- Your BNP Dewas result for the post applied will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your scorecard result of BNP Dewas and print it for future reference.
|To Download BNP Dewas Result 2021 PDF|
|BNP Dewas Answer Key 2021 PDF | Check BNP Exam Key | Objections