GSSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out – Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has released a notification for 270 Vacancies Of Company Secretary, Junior Programmer, Vidyut Sahayak, Instrument Mechanic & Vidyut Sahayak Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the GSSSB Stenographer Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the GSSSB Stenographer Exam Date 2022 is To Be Announced
Candidates can download the GSSSB Stenographer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board will release the GSSSB StenographerAdmit Card is To Be Released. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 GSSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
GSSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out
|Organization Name||Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post Names||Gujarati Stenographer – Grade-II, English Stenographer – Grade-II, Gujarati Stenographer – Grade- III, English Stenographer – Grade- III|
|No. of Posts||270 Posts|
|Advt No||GSSSB/202223/201 to GSSSB/202223/204|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Released|
|Selection Process||Eligibility Test (Short Test), Main Examination, Skill Test (Shorthand), and Typing Transcription|
Details Mentioned on the GSSSB Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GSSSB Stenographer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GSSSB Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GSSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- After the Home Page appears on the screen, go to the Latest News section.
- There, click on the GSSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2022 link.
- And, enter the registration number, password in the fields asked for.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, the GSSSB Stenographer Grade 2 3 Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it to your device and get ready for the exam.
|To Download GSSSB Stenographer Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|