GSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2021 Released | Head Clerk Exam Date – Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released a notification for 157 Vacancies Of Head Clerk Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the GSSSB Head Clerk Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the GSSSB Head Clerk Exam Date 2021 is 12th December 2021
Candidates can download the GSSSB Head Clerk exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) will release the GSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card is Available Now. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 GSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2021 Released | Head Clerk Exam Date
GSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2021 Released | Head Clerk Exam Date
|rganization Name||Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB)|
|Post Names||Head Clerk|
|Advertisement No||150 / 2020-91|
|Exam Date||12th December 2021|
|GSSSB Admit Card 2021||Available Now|
Details Mentioned on the GSSSB Head Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GSSSB Head Clerk Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GSSSB Head Clerk Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- You will be on the home page of the Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB).
- On the left side of the page, all the links will be scrolling.
- Check on it on the GSSSB Head Clerk Admit Card download link.
- Enter the details to view the GSSSB Admit Card.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen.
- Check and download to printout it out.
|To Download GSSSB Head Clerk Hall Ticket 2021|