GMC MPHW FHW Admit Card 2021 Out | Check Exam Date – Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation has released a notification for 54 vacancies of Female Health Worker (FHW), Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW), Pharmacist, Lab Technician Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Exam Date 2021 is Mentioned On Admit Card
Candidates can download the GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation will release the GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Admit Card is avilable Now . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
GMC MPHW FHW Admit Card 2021 Out | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation|
|Post Names||Female Health Worker (FHW), Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW), Pharmacist, Lab Technician|
|No. of Posts||54 Posts|
|Exam Date||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Official Site||ojas.gujarat.gov.in or www.gandhinagarmunicipal.co|
Details Mentioned on the GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation home page opens.
- Scroll down and see on the right side of the page.
- The “Call Letter Section” will be seen.
- Check there for the Gandhinagar Municipal Corporation MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab
- Technician Admit Card 2021 link.
- Now enter the details as required.
- The GMC Gujarat FHW Call Letter 2021 will be visible.
- Check and download it.
|To Download GMC MPHW, FHW, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Admit Card 2021|
|GMC MPHW Result 2021 | Check Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|GMC MPHW Answer Key 2021 PDF | Check Exam Key | Objections