ICMAI Result 2021 Released | ICMAI Cut Off Marks | Merit List – Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) has Recently Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the SAdvanced Studies Courses Examination Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. All the Candidates who filled there Online Application form and gave the Exam sucessfully & are now Waiting for the Exam Result.Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of ICMAI . Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of ICMAI
ICMAI Result 2021 Released | ICMAI Cut Off Marks | Merit List
||Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI)
||Advanced Studies Courses Examination
|Result Release Status
||Sarkari Naukri Result
|Mode of Result Declaration
||Written Exam, Interview
ICMAI Cut off
ICMAI Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare ICMAI Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) Will Declare ICMAI Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide ICMAI Cut-off Marks 2021.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
How To Download ICMAI Result 2021?
- Visit the official site @icmai.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Check the Latest Advanced Studies Courses Examination – August / September 2021 Term Link in the Updates Section.
- Give a Click on the Link.
- And fill the Valid Application Form Number.
- Select the Course Type.
- Click on Display Result.
- Download the ICMAI Score Card.
- Take a Print out of the Score Card for future reference.
ICMAI Result 2021 : FAQ
From where can I check ICMAI Result?
- Officials of the ICMAI made available the result at the official site.
- Aspirants can check the ICMAI Score Card @ icmai.in
What are the details I have to provide at the time of checking ICMAI Result?
- To get the ICMAI Result Candidates must enter details of the application (User Name, PassWord, Date Of Birth) which are the key to open their Result.
On what basis the ICMAI Result 2021 will be announced?
- The ICMAI Result 2021 will be released based on the Merit List, Number of Candidates appeared for the Exam and Difficulty in the Exam faced by the candidates.
Where Can I View ICMAI Result?
- In this post. you can get your ICMAI Result information.
Who conducts the ICMAI exam?
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) will conduct the Examination.