GIC Information Assistant Senior Sub Editor Admit Card 2021 Released – General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Manager (Scale-I). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 44 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 11 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 29 March 2021.
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) in General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (GIC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of GIC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of GIC
GIC Information Assistant Senior Sub Editor Admit Card 2021 Released
|Organization Name||Gujarat Information Commission (GIC)|
|Post Name||Senior Sub Editor, Information Assistant.|
|No. Of Posts||77 Posts|
|Exam Date||10th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Status||Released|
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Medical Examination
Details Mentioned on the GIC Information Assistant, Senior Sub Editor Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GIC Information Assistant, Senior Sub Editor Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GIC Information Assistant, Senior Sub Editor Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GIC Information Assistant, Senior Sub Editor Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of Gujarat Information Commission (GIC) @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Gujarat Information Commission (GIC) official main page will open on the screen.
- From the Examination Call Letter section, find the GIC Information Assistant, Senior Sub Editor call letter 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Applicants have to provide certain details like Confirmation number, Job role, DOB.
- Click on the print call letter link.
- GIC Information Assistant, Senior Sub Editor Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download GIC Admit Card 2021.
|Download GIC Information Assistant, Senior Sub Editor Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|