GIC Information Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 Released – General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Manager (Scale-I). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 44 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online.
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) in General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (GIC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of GIC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of GIC
- 1 GIC Information Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 Released
- 1.0.1 Details Mentioned on the GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.2 Documents Required for the GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam
- 1.0.3 Important Highlights For GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.0.4 How To Download GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- 1.0.5 Important Links
GIC Information Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 Released
|GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 | Check Scale I Officer Exam Date|
|Organization Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Scale I Officer|
|Number Of Vacancies||44 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of August 2021 – Expected|
|Exam Date||29th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details Mentioned on the GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GIC Information Assistant Manager Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of the General Insurance Corporation of India @ www.gicofindia.com.
- The home page of the General Insurance Corporation of India opens on the screen.
- Click on teh Careers tab which is on the top of the main page.
- A new window appears on the screen.
- Search for the link related to download the GIC Assistant Manager Scale I Officer Admit Card 2021 for 25 Posts and click on that link.
- Enter the registration number, password, and date of birth of the candidate and click on the submit button.
- Download the GIC Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2021.
- Take the hard copy and check the GIC Assistant Manager Exam Date 2021.
|To Check GIC Assistant Manager Exam Notice|
|To Download GIC Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021|