Gauhati High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Gauhati High Court, Guwahati has released a job notification for 11 vacancies of Computer Assistant (Principal Seat), Computer Assistant (Law Research Institute)Stenographer Grade-II, III . Interested and eligible candidates cam apply before the last date . Aspirants can check minimum educational qualification info, age upper and lower limit, job location, how to apply application form for Gauhati High Court Stenographer posts.
Candidates can download the Gauhati High Court Stenographer exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Gauhati High Court, Guwahati will release the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Admit Card in the June 2021 (Expected) Tentative . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court, Guwahati|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade-II, III|
|No. of Posts||11 Posts|
|Admit Card Date||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||June 2021 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Stenography Test, Written Test & Viva-Voce|
Details Mentioned on the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Gauhati High Court Stenographer Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Gauhati High Court Stenographer Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ ghconline.gov.in
- On the Home Page, the Recruitment tab is seen on the left side of the screen.
- By clicking on it, you will be directed to the Recruitment page.
- There, you can see all the current notifications, in that search for the Gauhati High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on that link, you will be directed to the candidate’s login page.
- Provide Login Id, Password details and submit them
- Now, Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
|To Download Gauhati High Court Stenographer Hall Ticket 2021|