FCI AGM Admit Card 2021 | Check FCI Exam Date @ fci.gov.in – Candidates who applied Online for the posts of Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer in Food Corporation of India (FCI) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (FCI in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of FCI. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of FCI
FCI AGM Admit Card 2021 | Check FCI Exam Date @ fci.gov.in
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager (General Administration), Assistant General Manager (Technical), Assistant General Manager(Accounts), Assistant General Manager (Law), Medical Officer|
|No. Of Posts||89 Posts|
|Exam Date||17th, 18th July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2021 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Food Corporation of India (FCI) will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer on Tentatively in the month of 17th, 18th July 2021.
- Online Test
Details Mentioned on the FCI AGM Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the FCI AGM Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For FCI AGM Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download FCI AGM Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site @ fci.gov.in.
- Food Corporation of India’s (FCI) official main page will open on the screen.
- Now from the latest news section find the FCI AGM, MO Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter all the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details.
- FCI Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download FCI Exam Admit Card and carry it to the exam center.
|To Download FCI AGM Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|