NHM UP Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 | 2445 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – National Health Mission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 2445 Vacancies of Staff Nurse Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM UP Staff Nurse Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 | 2445 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Posts||2445 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||Purely on Contractual Basis|
|Application Starting Date||20th October 2021|
|Application Ending Date||9th November 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|NHM UP Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Child Health||Staff Nurse-(SNCU/KMC)||189|
|Child Health||Staff Nurse-NBSU||320|
|Child Health||Staff Nurse-NRC||54|
|Child Health||Staff Nurse-SNCU||36|
|COMMUNITY PROCESS||Staff Nurse- MHCP||500|
|MATERNAL HEALTH||Staff Nurse||900|
|NATIONAL PROGRAM||Staff Nurse||384|
To apply for the NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM UP Staff Nurse used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidate should possess 12TH Pass with Diploma in GNM (General Nursing and midwifery) OR Bachelor Degree in Nursing OR B.Sc. Nursing Should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife
- If you have experience then it will be a plus point for you as experience is not mandatory but preference can be given to candidates who have more than 3 years of experience
- Applicants should have a minimum of 21 years age to a maximum of 40 years age as on 1, Jan 2021
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be 3 years for OBC and up to 5 years for SC/ST Category
|Posts Name||HONORARIA (Salary)|
|Staff Nurse-(SNCU/KMC), NBSU, NRC, SNCU, MHCP||Rs 20,500|
|Staff Nurse||RS 20,000- Rs 20,013|
|Staff Nurse/UPHC||Rs 19,101|
How to Apply For the NHM UP Staff Nurse Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Check the Updates section on the homepage.
- There you can find the “Press Advertisement of 2400+ Staff Nurse positions under NHM, UP”.
- Click on that link.
- And then check the entire notification.
- If eligible, you can apply for this recruitment from 20th October 2021 onwards.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHM UP Staff Nurse exam will be uploaded on the NHM UP Staff Nurse website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHM UP Staff Nurse exam will be provided to you here below.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Answer Key 2021
- The NHM UP Staff Nurse will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHM UP Staff Nurse answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHM UP Staff Nurse answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHM UP Staff Nurse Result 2021
- NHM UP Staff Nurse will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHM UP Staff Nurse result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHM UP Staff Nurse .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHM UP Staff Nurse exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.