E RUPI Digital Payment 2022 | Benefits | Uses | E Rupee Voucher – The E-RUPI Digital Payment Solution India is launched on 2 August 2021. India’s honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched this e-RUPI via video conferencing today at 4.00 Pm. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi always tried to make us digital and this e-RUPI is the part of digital revolution of India. E-Rupee has developed by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) in collaboration with three departments named as Nation Health Authority, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Department of Financial Services.
- 1 E RUPI Digital Payment 2022 | Benefits | Uses | E Rupee Voucher
- 1.1 What is E RUPI?
- 1.2 Launching Of E RUPI Digital Payment Platform
- 1.3 How will E RUPI work?
- 1.4 E RUPI Digital Payment Solution
- 1.5 Benefits of eRupi Digital Currency ?
- 1.6 How can you use E-Rupi App?
- 1.7 About National Payment Corporation Of India
- 1.7.1 E RUPI Official Download App and Website
- 1.7.2 Other Services Provided By NPCI
- 184.108.40.206 Unified payment interface (UPI)
- 220.127.116.11 Rupee and Payment (RuPay)
- 18.104.22.168 Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM)
- 22.214.171.124 National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
- 126.96.36.199 BHIM Aadhaar
- 188.8.131.52 Cheque Truncation System(CTS)
- 184.108.40.206 Adhaar Enabled Payment System(AePS)
- 220.127.116.11 National Financial Switch(NFS)
- 18.104.22.168 National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC)
- 22.214.171.124 Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- 1.7.3 List Of Live Hospitals On e-RUPI
- 1.7.4 Contact The Department
- 1.7.5 View Contact Details Of Offices Of NPCI
E RUPI Digital Payment 2022 | Benefits | Uses | E Rupee Voucher
What is E RUPI?
- On 2 August 2021, the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi is going to launch a digital payment platform called e-RUPI Digital Platform.
- This platform is a cashless and contactless instrument that will be used for making digital payments.
- It is a QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher which will be delivered to the mobile of the users.
- The users will be able to redeem this voucher without any digital payment app, internet banking, or card.
- This digital payment platform has been developed by the national payments corporation of India on its UPI platform.
Launching Of E RUPI Digital Payment Platform
- The e-RUPI digital platform was launched on 2nd August 2021 through video conferencing.
- In this video conferencing Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has launched e-RUPI.
- On the occasion of launching this payment platform, the chief executive chairman of the National health authority has also provided highlights of this platform along with the Prime Minister.
- The first time use of E-RUPI digital payment has been shown in a private vaccination center of Mumbai on the occasion of launching this platform.
Voucher Issuing Procedure
- The e-RUPI digital payment system has been developed by the National Payment Corporation of India on its UPI platform.
- The national payment corporation of India has boarded banks that will be the issuing authority of the voucher.
- The corporate or government agency is required to approach the partner bank (private and public sector lenders) along with the details of the specific person and purpose for which the payment is required to be made.
- The identification of beneficiaries will be done by using their mobile number voucher allocated by the bank.
- This platform will be our revolutionary digital initiative which will improve the standard of living and make the procedure of payment simple.
How will E RUPI work?
- e-RUPI has been developed as a cashless app.
- The help of an SMS string or QR code system will be taken to send this app to the mobile of the general public of the country.
- Beneficiaries can directly download this app on their mobile through SMS string or QR code.
- You can use this prepaid gift-voucher app without any credit or debit card, mobile app, or internet banking.
- Digi e-Rupi in India.
Objective Of e-RUPI Digital Payment
- The main objective of the e-RUPI digital payment platform is to provide a cashless and contactless payment system so that citizens can make digital payments without any kind of difficulty.
- With the help of this payment platform, users can make payments in a secure manner.
- This payment platform uses QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher which will be delivered to the mobile of the beneficiary.
- e-RUPI digital payment platform ensures the timely payment of the services without the involvement of an intermediary.
- Users are not required to carry any cards or digital payment app or have internet banking access in order to make payments which will make the payment process simple and secure
Bank List live with e-RUPI
- Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Indian Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Axis Bank
E RUPI Digital Payment Solution
- ERUPPEE is a cashless and contactless payment digital solution.
- Through E-Rupi Indian government has tried to bring an electronic e-voucher system in India.
- It will act as a prepaid e-voucher which you can pay without any hassle.
- You don’t need a credit card, debit card, or any other service to pay.
- PMO said regarding E Rupi launching that for several years we have been launching many payment solutions.
- Also, we want to ensure that payment reaches its beneficiaries in the most leak-proof manner.
- With ERupi App launching they will make payment solutions simplified and smooth.
Benefits of eRupi Digital Currency ?
There will be plenty of benefits of India E-Rupi Digital Payment System. Following are some of them listed below:
- With E Rupi there will be no physical interference. It will connect with the sponsor of services and beneficiaries directly thus eradicating totally the physical interference.
- As it will come in as prepaid vouchers, users will just have to tap and pay. There will be no need of cards, net banking, mobile banking etc.
- The best benefit is that only after the payment is made successfully, the service provider will get the money only at that time.
- Private sectors can also take advantage of E-Rupi. They can just leverage vouchers under employee welfare programs.
How can you use E-Rupi App?
- One can use India Digital Payment Solution eruppe App as smoothly as any other digital payment.
- E-Rupi has been ought to be cashless and contactless thus that makes it already different from any other payment solution platform.
- Now here comes the point where you want to learn more about it and how you can purposely use it.
- Nevertheless, we know that NPCI E Rupi is not associated with any application or mobile banking.
- Thus, anyone with a mobile can use the E-Rupi independently.
- The user of E Rupi Digital Payment System can redeem the coupon at the service provider.
- Soon after processing a payment, the provider will get the payment.
About National Payment Corporation Of India
- National Payment Corporation of India is an organization that is responsible for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India.
- This organization has been started by the Reserve Bank of India and the Indian banks’ association.
- This organization works under the provision of payment and settlement systems act 2017 in order to create robust payment and settlement infrastructure in India.
- National Payment Corporation of India is a non-profit organization that works under the provision of section 8 of the companies act 2013.
- NPCI is also responsible for maintaining the infrastructure for the banking system in India for physical and electronic payment and settlement systems through the use of technology.
E RUPI Official Download App and Website
- All the people are informed that you knew that recently the PM Modi has launched the e-Rupi digital platform.
- Know this time all the candidates who are looking the e-Rupi official website or app here and there through the internet but unable to find it. Because the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCL) is not released the e-RUPI website or mobile app download yet but it will be declared as soon as possible upcoming days by the organization.
- So, all the peoples and candidates stay and connected with this web page regarding e-Rupi latest update.
- This e-Rupi digital platform is a cashless and contactless digital payment. Connect service sponsors and beneficiaries digitally.
Other Services Provided By NPCI
National Payment Corporation of India is responsible for operating retail payment and settlement systems in India. The national payment corporation is offering the following type of services to the citizen of India:-
Unified payment interface (UPI)
Rupee and Payment (RuPay)
Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM)
National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
Cheque Truncation System(CTS)
Adhaar Enabled Payment System(AePS)
National Financial Switch(NFS)
National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC)
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
List Of Live Hospitals On e-RUPI
- First of all go to the official website of national payment Corporation of India
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage click on what we do Option
- Now you have to click on UPI
- After that you have to click on e-RUPI live partners
- After that you have to click on Live Hospitals on e-RUPI
- A PDF file will appear before you
- In this PDF file you can view list of live hospitals on e-RUPI.
Contact The Department
- Visit the official website of national payments Corporation of India
- The homepage will open before you
- On the homepage click on get in touch Option
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page you have to enter the following details:-
- Email ID
- Captcha code
- After that click on submit button
- By following this procedure you can contact the department
View Contact Details Of Offices Of NPCI
- Go to the official website of national payments Corporation of India
- The homepage will open before you
- Now you have to click on get in touch option.
- A new page will open before you
- You have to scroll down
- At the bottom of the page you can view the details of offices of NPCI