UKPSC Patwari Lekhpal Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Online Form – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Officers Advertisement No. A-1/E-5/E-5 Drs/ RSI/RSI Under 2022-23, qualified candidates are recruited for 563 posts of Revenue Sub Inspector. And for that, they are revenue sub-inspectors (patwari/patwari). Lekhpal) are conducting the examination-2022. Interested candidates across India who are looking for revenue sub inspector jobs can go ahead and apply for Uttarakhand Patwari Jobs 202. UKPSC Patwari/Clerk Jobs 2022 Lekhpal can apply using the online link given below. As per the given data, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the latest UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 between 14 October 2022 and 4 November 2022.
UKPSC Patwari Lekhpal Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Online Form
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
|Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Exam-2022
|Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal)
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Ending Date
|4th November 2022
|A-1/E-5/ DR/ RSI/ 2022-23
|Written Exam, Physical Standards, and Efficiency Test
|Candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
|No Application Fee
|21 to 35 years
|Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Per Month
|Download Result From Official Website
|Download Admit Card
|Download Official Notification
|Download Syallbus Of Exam
|Download Answer Key
|Telegram Channel Link
|Facebook Page Link
|Follow Us On Twitter
|No of Posts
- Bachelor’s degree from a University established by law in India or any other educational qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Must have served not less than two years in the Territorial Army, or
- Possess a ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate from National Cadet Corps
|Age Limit (Years)
|21 – 28
|21 – 35
How to Apply UKPSC Patwari/ Lekhpal Online Form 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification and eligible candidates can apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form: Start your application process for UKPSC Patwari and Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email ID etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format given.
- Pay your application fee through online payment option, i.e. credit card/credit card. Debit Card/ Debit Card through net banking.
- Click on the submit button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.