DRDO ADE Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) has declared an online notification for recruitment to the 10 post of Research Associate (RA) [Electronics], Junior Research Fellow (JRF) [Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering] . Candidates who qualify a Ph.D/ M.E/ M.Tech
in relevant streams are eligible to apply in DRDO ADE. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DRDO DFRL JRF Notification before the last date.
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DRDO ADE Jobs 2021 | 10 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||DRDO Aeronautical Development Establishment (DRDO ADE)|
|Post Name||Research Associate (RA) [Electronics], Junior Research Fellow (JRF) [Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering]|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Closing Date||20th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Interview||May / June 2021|
|Official Site||drdo.gov.in, rac.gov.in.|
|Fellowship Name||Discipline||Number Of Vacancies|
|Total: 10 Posts|
- Candidates should have pass PhD in Electronics/Microwaves having expertise related to design and testing of AESA antennas / low observable technologies. OR M.E./M. Tech in first division in any discipline related to Electronics, Communication, Microwaves and RF with minimum three years post M.E./M.Tech experience in research, teaching or design and development with at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal EM design, simulation, and modeling of FSS, radar absorbers, radomes, and AESA antennas for the post of Research Associate (RA).
- The candidates should have pass in B.E. / B.Tech. in First Division with valid GATE score (OR) M.E. / M.Tech, with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post are available in various discipline Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Candidates must have a Maximum of 35 and 28 years for RA and JRF respectively as on date of interview (relaxable for SC/ ST and OBC candidates as per Government of India norms). Refer the official notification for more details.
The registration would involve payment of Rs.10/- online for General/ OBC creamy layer candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC Non-Creamy Layer are exempted from the payment.
- The selection will be based on the Interview for all the shortlisted Candidates.
- Interview for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted in only one of either mode, the namely offline method at ADE (requiring physical presence at ADE) or internet-based online mode (requiring internet connectivity, webcam, related software for the interview through video conference) which will be decided and intimated to candidates after short listing.
- Candidates are requested to strictly follow the timings for necessary security check at entry. Late comers will not be allowed. Refer official notification for more details.
- Research Associate (RA) – Rs.54,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.31,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
How to Apply for DRDO ADE Openings 2021?
- Visit the official site @drdo.gov.in
- By landing on the home page, search for the DRDO ADE Jobs 2021 Notification link.
- After finding the link, then give click on the link.
- Now read all the details of the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts
- Then fill the DRDO ADE Application Form 2021
- Next pay the Application Fee
- Finally, submit the DRDO ADE Application Form 2021 before the closing date.
Address To Attend The Interview
ADE, DRDO, Raman Gate, Suranjandas Road, New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru – 560075.
|To Download the DRDO ADE Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|To Apply For The DRDO ADE Openings 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|