SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2022 Download | Phase 1 Paper Dates – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Prelims Exam Dates 2022. And the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2022 release date is yet to be announced. Candidates have to note that the Phase 1 preliminary examination for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) will be held on 17/18/19/20 December 2022. And we will update this page with SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2022 release date. Officials announced this.
SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2022 Download | Phase 1 Paper Dates
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|No. of Posts||1673 Posts|
|Admit Card 222 Release Date||1st Week of December 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Dates||17th/ 18th/ 19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Advertisement No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2022-23/ 18|
|Selection Process||Online Preliminary Examination, Online Main Examination, Psychometric Test (Interview & Group Exercises)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Qualifications||Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
|Age Limit||candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Download Result From Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syallbus Of Exam||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Official Site|
|Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on the SBI PO Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the SBI PO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download SBI PO Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India @ sbi.co.in.
- Or else, candidates have to go through the SBI PO Prelims Call Letter 2022 download link as attached below.
- Candidates can see the careers section at the bottom of the home page.
- Clicking on it will lead you to a new window, whose URL will be @https://sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Click on the current opening section.
- Now, again hit the JOIN SBI link under the menu bar.
- Under the Current Opening section, you need to “Recruit Probationary Officers (Advertisement No. CRPD/ One has to click on the link that appears as PO/2022-23/18)”.
- Click on the link that will be highlighted as “Call Letter for Preliminary Examination”.
- Then, candidates can view a login window.
- After that, your registration number/registration number will be displayed in the given areas. Roll Number and Password/ Enter the date of birth.
- Now, you may be able to download SBI PO Phase 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2022.
- After downloading, take a printed copy of it.
|Sarkari Exam Admit Card||Sarkari Exam Answer Key|
|Sarkari Naukri||Sarkari Naukri Result|