DMHO Nalgonda Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – District Medical Health Officer Nalgonda has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 post of Community Health Officers (CHOs)/ Middle Level Health Providers (MLHPs) . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DMHO Nalgonda Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DMHO Nalgonda Recruitment 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||District Medical Health Officer Nalgonda|
|Post Names||Community Health Officers (CHOs)/ Middle Level Health Providers (MLHPs)|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Starting Date||22nd May 2021|
|Closing Date||29th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
To apply for the DMHO Nalgonda Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DMHO Nalgonda used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Medical Officers: MBBS/ BAMS/BHMS/ BUMS registered with TS Medical Council.
- BSC Nursing (Community Health): Registered with Nursing Council for TS.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 34 Years
There is No Application Fee.
The Selection of Candidates based on the Merit.
As per the Norms.
List of Documents to enclosed:
The self-attested copies of the following certificates shall be enclosed with the application form.
- SSC Certificate.
- Marks Memos of Qualifying examination passed.
- Latest Caste Certificate (Non-production of this certificate leads to consider as OC)
- Study certificate (4th to 10th Class) (Non-production of these certificate leads to consider Nonlocal)
- PH certificate issued by the Medical Board.
How To Apply For DMHO Nalgonda Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of District Medical Health Officer Nalgonda @nalgonda.telangana.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Notices.
- And then Recruitments.
- Download the DMHO Nalgonda Advertisement.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|To Download the DMHO Nalgonda Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – District Medical & Health Officer Nalgonda