DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 | 26 Posts | Application Form – Medical & Health Department Ananthapuramu District (DMHO Ananthapuramu) Officials has released a job notification for 26 Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Posts through Offline mode.
Eligible candidates may apply to these posts by submitting their applications to the below given application address. Last date for submitting application is 30-03-2021. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be made through Walkin Interview.
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 | 26 Posts | Application Form
|Organization Name||DMHO Ananthapuramu|
|Post Names||Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th March 2021|
|Closing Date||30th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit-based (Academic Qualification, Technician Qualification)|
Intermediate with MPC/ BIPC as basis Academic Qualification with
- Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant course from Institute recognized by the Govt of A.P (or)
- B.Sc (Optometry) Course from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or)
- Diploma in Optometric from an institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or)
- Diploma in optometry from an institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P.
- General candidates Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- BC/SC/ST Candidates Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
Age shall be between 18-42 years as on 1st December 2020.
Start date to submit the Application – 25th March 2021
Last date to submit the Application – 30th March 2021
- Total Marks – 100.
- 45 Marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in the Academic Qualification i.e. Intermediate.
- 45 Marks will be allotted against the marks obtained in the Technician Qualification.
- 10 Marks for weightage from the Data of Passing Technical Examination @ 1 Mark per year.
Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant – Rs. 15,000/- Per Month (Through APCOS)
How to Apply for DMHO Ananthapuramu Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website @ ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitments’ button, then the official notification for DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 will be displayed.
- Download the Application Form, fill in all the details in the fields given.
- Send it Application Form along with the Enclosed Certificates to the District Medical & Health Officer, Ananthapuramu.
- The candidates on the cover of the application should write invariably as Application for the post of Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA) under Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Programme with superscribing letters.
- Make sure that the interested candidate should send the Application Form on or before 30th March 2021.
For more details regarding certificates to be enclosed along with the Application Form, visit the Official Website ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in, or Notification Link is given in the below Important links section.
|DMHO Ananthapuramu Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Jobs 202 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|