DMHO Kamareddy Recruitment 2021 | 77 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – District Medical and Health Officer, Kamareddy has released an online notification for recruitment to the 77 post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, ANM/ MPHA . Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DMHO Kamareddy Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DMHO Kamareddy Recruitment 2021 | 77 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||District Medical and Health Officer, Kamareddy|
|Post Names||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, ANM/ MPHA|
|Total Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Starting Date||10th August 2021|
|Closing Date||13th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Qualifying Marks, Experience, Weightage for Age, Interview|
||DMHO Kamareddy Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form||District Medical and Health Officer Kamareddy|
|ANM / MPHA(F)||44|
To apply for the DMHO Kamareddy Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DMHO Kamareddy used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|ANM / MPHA(F)||
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 34 Years
- 3 years for Ex-Servicemen
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC
- 10 years for PH
- Application Fee of Rs.150/- paid through D.D. in favor of District Medical and Health Officer Kamareddy
The Officials will select the candidates based on the Qualifying Marks, Experience, Weightage for Age, Interview.
How To Apply For DMHO Kamareddy Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ kamareddy.telangana.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Medical Officer Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if District Medical and Health Officer Kamareddy asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 13.08.2021.