Directorate of Accounts Goa Admit Card 2021 | Check LDC Exam Date -Directorate of Accounts has released a notification for 112 vacancies of Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Account Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Directorate of Accounts Goa Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Directorate of Accounts Goa Exam Date 2021 is 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st August 2021
Candidates can download the Directorate of Accounts Goa exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Directorate of Accounts will release the Directorate of Accounts Goa Admit Card in One week before the exam – Expected. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Directorate of Accounts Goa Admit Card 2021 | Check LDC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Directorate of Accounts|
|Posts Names||Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Account|
|No. of Posts||112 Posts|
|Exam Date||18th, 19th, 20th, 21st August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||One week before the exam – Expected|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Detailed Exam Pattern will be notified to you soon.
Details Mentioned on the Directorate of Accounts Goa Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Directorate of Accounts Goa Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Directorate of Accounts Goa Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Directorate of Accounts Goa Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ accountsgoa.gov.in.
- The directorate of the Account’s official main page will open on the screen.
- Now from the advertisements scrolling section, find the Directorate of Accounts Goa Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc details.
- Submit the details.
- Directorate of Accounts Goa Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download Directorate of Accounts Goa Exam Admit Card.
|To Download Directorate of Accounts Goa Admit Card 2021|
|Directorate of Accounts Goa Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Directorate of Accounts Goa Previous Question Papers PDF