Labour and Employment Goa Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date – Labour and Employment Goa has released a notification for 123 vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the Labour and Employment Goa Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the Labour and Employment Goa Exam Date 2021 will be announced in September 2021 tentative
Candidates can download the Labour and Employment Goa exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Labour and Employment Goa will release the Labour and Employment Goa Admit Card in September 2021 (Expected) . At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
Labour and Employment Goa Admit Card 2021 | Check Exam Date
|Organization Name||Labour and Employment Goa|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Multi tasking-Staff|
|No. of Posts||19 Posts|
|Exam Date||September 2021 tentative|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2021 (Expected)|
Details Mentioned on the Labour and Employment Goa Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Labour and Employment Goa Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For Labour and Employment Goa Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Labour and Employment Goa Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ labour.goa.gov.in.
- Labour and Employment Goa official main page will open on the screen
- Now, from the notification section, find the Labour and Employment Goa Admit Card 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details like register number, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Labour and Employment Goa Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download Goa Labour Dept Admit Card 2021.
|To Download Labour and Employment Goa Admit Card 2021|