Bankura University PG Merit List 2021 | BKU PG Admission Merit List – Bankura University has released the cut off merit list for graduation admission. Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Bankura University graduation will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Bankura University and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
Bankura University PG Merit List 2021 | BKU PG Admission Merit List
|Merit List Release Status
|Will Be Released On 20th September 2021
|Mode of Merit List Declaration
||Bankura, West Bengal
Bankura University Selection List 2021 Schedule
|Publication of revised Merit List
||20th September 2021
|Publication of first admission list
||22nd September 2021
|Admission by Payment of required Fees
||22nd September 2021 at 6 PM to 26th September 2021 midnight
|Second Admission List (if required)
||28th September 2021
|Commencement of classes and verification of credentials of the students from First Admission List in their respective institutes
||Last Week of October 2021
Bankura University Admission 2021 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
Preparation of Bankura University final Merit list 2021?
- The marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying examinations.
- Marks for the subject of English
- Marks obtained in practicals
- Age (Date of Birth)
- Total number of seats available
- Category of the applicant.
- Aggregate marks scored in SSC Examination/ equivalent examination
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Bankura University Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the Bankura University @ bankurauniv.ac.in.
- The BKU main page will appear on the screen.
- At the top of the page, you can see the “PG Admission 2021” section.
- Click on that section.
- In that search for the Bankura University PG Merit List 2021 link.
- Click on that link.
- Check the details on Bankura University PG Merit List 2021.
- Take a hard copy of Bankura University PG Merit List 2021 for future references.